Thursday, December 19, 2019

Make White Board Animated Explainers











About:

Hi and Welcome!



I am a professional animator. You can check my work quality in my gig gallery. I created that as a sample of my work. The gig is new for my work but as you see I have experience in making animations. I have full command over After Effects and Premiere Pro. I will make your 2D Animations, Whiteboard Animations and Kinetic Typography. Please give me a chance as I offer High quality work with Unlimited Revisions at a very low price. I will also do your Script writing and Voice over. I assure your satisfaction. Please give me a chance and don't waste your time anymore.



Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

good work

:

Excellent Service! Worked with us until we were completely happy! •Highly Recommended

:

Thank you Mam. I enjoyed working for you.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment