Sunday, December 15, 2019

Create Stunning Motion Pictures For Your Youtube Channel











About:

Stunning and well-crafted presentations are more engaging.


  • Let me turn your photos to a powerful animated presentation.
  • Let me keep views glued to your videos/channel with stunning slide show and motion graphic.
  • With attention-commanding narration - let me give your views the best explanatory and documentary video.
  • Present your documented research findings, animate your ebook or report, this is the right gig.
  • 100% Customised presentation mapped to your specific style.
  • Assistance with script, voiceover, music.


Please, check my previous works >



REQUIREMENTS.


  • Share the script with me, if you have already drafted it. However, if you just have an idea and looking for assistance with putting them in a nice story - let me help you with that.

  • Provide your branding details like logo, intro and many more. If you have none, please select them in my additional gigs.


I promise to work until you are 100% happy.

Please, contact me before placing order.














Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment