Sunday, December 15, 2019

Create This Effective Roof Repair Whiteboard Video 2











About:

I will personalize this EFFECTIVE Roof Repair Whiteboard Video 2, with your info.



You can use this Roof Repair Whiteboard Video for YouTube, Marketing Campaigns, Promotions, Presentations, Advertising, Commercial Projects, Product Sales ....



From you I need:



  1. Business Name
  2. City, State or Service Area
  3. Website address
  4. Phone number


For $5 you will get:



  1. HD video (1280 x 720 px) in MP4 format with your info on the lower third of the video.
  2. voice over is included.



With GIG EXTRAS:



  • I will add a final slide with your LOGO and any other info you want

  • I will create a FULL HD video 1920 x 1080 px in MP4 format.
  • I will add background music.



If you have any questions please contact me before you order.



No free revision, unless I make a mistake.

.

EXTRA FAST DELIVERY in less than 24 hours.



Reviews


:

very fast service

:

Great video. Great seller.

:

awesome! I love the video

:

Cheap and fast delivery.

:

Great work! Excellent service! Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment