Friday, December 20, 2019

Create A Professional Whiteboard Animation











About:

Grab more attention from your audience with this gig! 

I'm offering you to create a Whiteboard Animation Video with PROFESSIONAL production



With $5 you will get :
✔ 60 seconds Whiteboard Animation Video
✔ Unlimited words
✔ Free background music
✔ Includes our library drawings inspired by your script
✔ 720p HD Video Resolution
2x Revisions



What we need from you :
✔ Written script (required in every order)
✔ Logo / your images / website URL (optional)
✔ VoiceOver file (required if you order voiceover sync extras)



Note :

★ If you order voice over from me, syncing is free★ I don't create custom drawings. I take from my library that inspired by your script ★ If you want to include your own music / images, please send me the files

I also receive order with custom drawings. For more information please contact me.



And if you have any questions feel free to contact me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Great job! Will order again soon.

Seller's Response:

Thank you !

:

Excellent Seller, always fast and reliable.

:

Than you!




No comments:

Post a Comment