Thursday, December 19, 2019

Make Whiteboard Animation Or 2D Explainer Videos











About:

If you want a little tour of our work contact us right now

You provide me written script for video

30 seconds-75 words script= Stranded package60 seconds-150 words script= premium package90 seconds-230 words script= pro packageUnlimited video or More then 230 words script inbox me or add all words on count box for price



My video includes:
  • 100% refund guaranty.
  • Full HD 1080p
  • 100% High-Quality Video
  • Unique video with your favorite backgrounds Color

  • Background royalty free music
  • Unlimited revisions regarding my work (script changing not apply you must send me final script for video when you order)
  • Add Intro/Outre
  •  Rights Transfer( This video o for your website or your business )
  • Professional Voice Over(male or female=you must Mentions when you order if you not mentions i will use American male Voice over) 




So Order Now

If you have any questions or custom storyboard or script rewriting help fell free to inbox me.I am happy to work with you and talk with you on your project

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment