Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Create A Custom 2D Explainer Video Or Whiteboard Animation











About:

Please Contact us to get a Free Quotation for your explainer video.



I am a person who enjoys creative work. Animation is my passion and that's why I choose it as a Career so I can achieve my goals with heart. I did many Independent and commercial work in my eight year career. 



I’m able to understand business and user requirements translating your goals into highly innovative and interactive media. I have a strategic approach that would effectively conceptualize, design and create a high-quality storyboard, script and custom explainer video 2D/3d animation/whiteboard animation.



Here is the example video>>> 
goo.gl/nQnUiH
goo.gl/BHbHCT



1)
(illustrations how they will look like in the final video)

2) soundworks (music + voiceover)

3) animation

4) final delivery



Note :



  • Please provide me the written script.
  • It will include images from my library inspired by your script (No Custom Images)
  • Modifications and Revisions can take +1day.
  • If you want to include your own music or images, please send them
  • Change in script will cost you additional charges.


IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME..



https://www.fiverr.com/smarttek786

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment