Monday, February 17, 2020

Create Custom Animated Sales And Business Video











About:

Let's create an engaging, compelling explainer video video that actually works!

I'm a Bangladesh based Fiverr explainer video creator.



I offer videos of all lengths, the price is listed PER 60 SECONDS.  

I will create stunning animation that will increase your business outreach and with my explainer video creation service your 100 percent satisfaction is "GUARANTEED".

Silver Package

Confident with your script? This package is for you. I'll produce an explainer using your completed script. 

Gold Package

This package offers premium quality animation and custom characters with custom backgrounds. I will add all sorts of effects to make a video that you will be proud to show to your audiences. 

Diamond Package

The most involved package. Take your animation to the next level with this. Lots lots of effects and superb quality animation. I will give my 100 percent effort to make an animation which will make both of us proud as i take every video very personally.

Please contact me before ordering, so that i can see if i am able to meet your requirements. 

YOUR SATISFACTION IS MY GUARANTEE  

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional!!

Seller's Response:

Great work!!

:

Excellent Seller! Thanks for your patient

:

it will be my real pleasure if I get more work from you. Thank you.

:

Freelancer created a good explanation video and delivered it in a timely manner. Communication was excellent. Freelancer made corrections where needed and made sure end producer was satisfactory.




No comments:

Post a Comment