Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Create Custom 2D Animated Explainer Video











About:

My Animated Videos are UNIQUE on Fiverr, with EXCLUSIVE characters and objects and i can create customizable object for you!



  • I provide the FASTEST Delivery possible.
  • I charge reasonable prices.
  • I have a strict no-rest-until-satisfaction rule. You will get UNLIMITED REVISIONS until you are happy with the result. 
  • I am here 24/7 available for customer service


What will you get?



  • High Quality Animated Video.
  • Professional voiceover male/female, in any accent.
  • Background music.
  • Script writing.
  • Full customization.


I CAN MAKE FRENCH EXPLAINER VIDEO. (contact me for that)



CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER



Let us get to work!


Reviews


:

Perfect work

:

Nice Work On Time Delivery Very Good Response

:

Great work! Will work with speecty again any time!

:

This Seller was the best at listening to my needs and changed my requests without hesitation. I would highly recommend this Seller to anyone needing a professional service and result!!!

:

Verry professional , I recommend working with her




No comments:

Post a Comment