Saturday, February 1, 2020

Anything In Adobe Flash Or Animate











About:

Hi,



Welcome to my Gig for Awesome Animations, Videos and Promotional Ads!!



I am working in Adobe flash/Animate cc from many years and have completed lots of projects.



I have a hands on experience of cartoon animations, banner ads, youtube ads, motion graphics, dynamic website and anything which can be done in Adobe Flash.



I can do Awesome things in Flash / Animate.
  • Cartoon Animations or 2d Animations
  • Animate character
  • Animated intro scenes
  • Banner Ads
  • Any format you want
  • Animated GIFS with high quality


PLEASE PROVIDE THE LOGO/IMAGES/VIDEOS OR ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ANIMATE



Inbox me your requirement.... I will make your imagination/idea/script/movie/projects into Amazing Animation.



Best Regards,

Imran Afzal

Reviews


:

very excellent designer

:

Amazing thank youu

:

great service and love the result! thanks :)

:

Miss 1 day from deadline date but work result is amazing

:

I'm am very very very happy with this seller. this seller communication is top notch and his work is outstanding! also he was very understanding about my situation!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment