Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Create An Awesome Whiteboard Animation Video











About:

Please contact me before ordering and attach your script if you have one. I need to check if I have drawings needed to make an effective video. 



As you can see in my main gig video, I use beautiful drawings that draw very well, almost as if they were drawn by an actual hand instead of software.



Suitable background music is included in every order. 



Voice over:

 

 - Please double check your script before ordering. Any change to the script that requires changes to the voice over will be charged extra.



Script:



- For extra $50 I can hire the same script writer who wrote the script for my video to write one for you. 



Subtitles:

If you'd like to add subtitles to your video, I can add subtitles in any language. The price is $25 per 150words.

Reviews


:

Our team was looking for a creative way to spread the word regarding one of our new projects and Jelena completely knocked it out of the park! We will be sending more projects soon!!!

:

This seller has always delivered the highest quality video's for my company. I use the videos on my website and facebook ads. She is quick & responsive. Thanks again

:

Excellent experience. She gave us exactly what we were asking for ahead of schedule and with superb quality. Very happy with this seller.

:

It was really great! They we're quick in getting me voice options and delivered the project on time. I love the finished product and will definitely use again in the future!

:

That was a FANTASTIC experience! We are a video production company producing all kinds of videos, and needed a specific video which we could not create. Jelena was so professional, got EXACTLY what we needed, so we didn't even had any changes!!! Would highly highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment