Thursday, April 9, 2020

Create A Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video











About:

  • Do you have more than 220 words? No problem! Send me a message with your whiteboard animation script and I can create a custom offer just for you! I can make explainer videos for any project. Big, large, grande or humongous. I have you covered.



    WHY ORDER THIS GIG?



  • I am a ONE STOP SHOP! I offer voice over recording, script writing, make the whiteboard animation video and add background music. I will handle all of the communication, before, during and after the project.


  • work on Fiverr Full-Time, so I know how to make this whole process easy and very enjoyable for you. Which means my customer service and availability are top-notch!


  • My communication skills are a big asset when discussing your whiteboard animation video


  • Unlimited revisions are included. This will cover any visual aspect of the whiteboard animation. Once the whiteboard explainer video script is submitted or approved this will be considered final. WHICH MEANS ANY MODIFICATION ON THE VOICE-OVER WILL ATTRACT EXTRA COST.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment