Thursday, April 9, 2020

Create 2D Whiteboard Explainer Animation Video











About:

Hello there!



Lets admit it, we all want our businesses to grow but acquiring new customers is not a piece of cake. 



Studies at University of Oxford shows that a typical internet user’s attention span is merely 8 seconds. Well that's NOT a good news if you're trying to make a sale, promote your company or creating brand awareness.



So how to attract your audience in just 8 seconds?



The answer is simple; a White board Explainer Animated video. And that's what I'm good at.



I’ll blend a perfect video for you in 3 simple steps!

  1. Script writing (Based on the description of your product, service or business)



  2. Voiceover recording (From my list of professional voice over artist)



  3. Video animation (Using my creative thoughts and your proposed graphics)



    And you’re good to go!



Please have a look at my packages above this description and select the one that suits your need or contact me for a custom quote.



*PLEASE read my revision and refund policy in the FAQs section below!



So let’s get started today!



That’s fiverr.com/julia_1409!



Commercial License available.

Reviews


:

It was great working with Julia. Good quality of work and adherence to the agreed timeline.

:

Julia is very accommodating and is out to please. I would highly recommend her services.

:

She does Great work! Understanding and anticipating my needs, the best gig I’ve used on Fiverr so far.

:

So talented, my second order from her

:

Fantastic!




No comments:

Post a Comment