Thursday, April 9, 2020

Produce Animated Video For Your Business











About:

CHARACTER ANIMATION FOR BUSINESS

I'm a designer and animator with 12+ years of experience, and I'm offering business friendly 2D animation esp for:

  • Scenario-based training
  • Company culture videos
  • Announcements
  • Explainer videos



SOLUTIONS OFFERED

Marketing: People are plagued with powerless points. I will transform your ideas into dynamic, inspiring video content that drives your prospects to action through truly engaging content!  

Training and eLearning: Employees want to learn, but they want to learn through something engaging. I will make learning come alive with active, dynamic video content that keeps them engaged.

HR: Communicate like a pro. I will create media that boosts employee performance. Get memorable videos for a more productive, informed staff.



WHY WE SHOULD WORK TOGETHER

  • I'm a fluent English speaker and a good communicator.
  • I always meet my deadlines.
  • I'm attentive to detail and deliver the quality I promise.
  • This is not a side gig. I'm a full-time freelancer.
  • I'm highly accommodating, with a 100% happy clientele. 
  • I produce videos in multiple languages. 



I look forward to working with you, so feel free to ORDER NOW! :)

Fahad.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work, fast and reliable!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for letting me work on your 2D Animated Explainer Video! Smooth experience as always. :)

:

thanks again!

:

A pleasure working with you again! Thanks! :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment