Thursday, April 9, 2020

Make Animated Whiteboard And Explainer And Promotional Video











About:

Hello There

welcome to faijulmobin's gig.

This is the right place for creating nice and eye catching 
animated whiteboard or promotional or explainer video

I'm an expert and have experience working on motion graphics and animation.


Benefits of animated ads:

animated ads are very eye catching and it also can strongly deliver all the information about your business or product to the viewers. Therefore, animated video marketing increases your sales or profit.



I will make your video as like as you want. with unlimited revisions

For better understanding, please feel free to contact me in the inbox. Believe me, you will be satisfied.

I always do job for my client's satisfaction. If you will be satisfied, then i also will be satisfied by earning.



You can provide me script

Also you can provide me voice over, audio, music, any Image/video, logo, any product photo/video if you want them in the video background



You can also visit my portfolio.

to see my portfolio, please copy link below and brows

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IPZdKtDnlL7rMJa520WdjPaskO3CiZpI



Thank you for seeing my gig.

Hope to work with you soon! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment