Thursday, April 9, 2020

Create A Beautiful Whitebord Explainer Video











About:

Hello, welcome to my WHITEBOARD ANIMATION gig.



I'm a professional artist with over 6 years experience in creating WHITEBOARD EXPLAINER VIDEOS.I have gathered a lot of experience over the years and this makes me the best person for your next project. I can illustrate any information perfectly in a WHITEBOARD EXPLAINER VIDEO. whatever you want or imagine ,I'll bring it to reality. 



I offer 



  • Suitable background music is included in every order.
  • professional voiceover recording (male or female) .
  • Engaging WHITEBOARD EXPLAINER VIDEOS with images inspired by your script.
  • Free professional advice.




note: 



Please double check your script before ordering. Any change to the script that requires changes to the voice over will be charged extra.


If you need voice over in any language or accent aside for English please contact me first before you order.


For custom illustrations contact me.
If you have other extra requirements just contact me and I´ll reply as soon as possible.


100% Satisfaction Guaranteed 100% money back policy if you're not  satisfied.
Your satisfaction is my number one priority, and I offer unlimited revisions until you are satisfied.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment