Friday, April 10, 2020

Create A Professional Whiteboard Animation Video











About:

I will create  WHITEBOARD ANIMATION VIDEO that can engage your audience. 



You have to provide me following things for the video:



  • A written script (required)
  • Logo and Website URL (optional)


I will include many images from the library according to your script But

If you wish to include your own music or pictures, please send me the files.



Video will be 
720p HD resolution but if you want 1080p then see gig extras.Music will be included which suits your script.



IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME..

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very happy with the voiceover.

Seller's Response:

Always top notch work, on time, and under budget. I will definitely be re-ordering again soon! I appreciate you.

Seller's Response:

The work I received exceeded expectations. My requirements were diverse and rigorous, but Shakeel delivered with service and quality above requirements. I am VERY impressed and will definitely order again. Thank you!

:

Thanks a lot man. A great buyer indeed.

:

Brilliant work! My order exceeded expectations in every area. Great job! I will definitely order additional work. Thanks!!




No comments:

Post a Comment