Monday, April 20, 2020

Create An Eye Catching 2D Animated Explainer Video











About:

Hi there!

Thanks for choosing me. I would love to help bring your vision to life through a professional animated explainer video created just for you!



YOU THINK, I DELIVER.

I will respond within 5 min Until I sleep.



My top priority is to provide to you a high-quality animated explainer that increases your business and boosts up your marketing campaigns and delivers your message in the most accurate and engaging way possible!

 

Your Order Includes:

  • Free Consultation
  • 24X7 Available
  • 11-days After sales support
  • Extra fast delivery option
  • Full Money-back guarantee

 All Packages Includes :



  • Unlimited revision
  • Quality voice over 
  • Royalty-free BG Music
  • Put your own logo
  • Delivery within timeframe
  • Full HD video 1080p
  • SFX effects
  • Custom Colours 
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee


 Voice over accents 



  • USA accent 
  • UK accent 
  • Canadian accent 
  • Australian accent 
  • Indian accent 

 

Don't Wait !! Just Contact Me Now.

Explainer1990 | Animation Camp



Tags,

#explainer videos #animation videos #2d animation videos #business explainer

Reviews


Seller's Response:

so easy to work with. did more than I expected. was very responsive to questions and truly cares about his work. so glad I found you. thank you, thank you, thank you

Seller's Response:

Hi jimsmith5, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. I am thrilled that you loved your experience; I will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. I put customer experience and satisfaction in my priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work I put into your project. Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

As always, explainer1990 did an amazing job for me and this time this is for my online school. I will definitely recommend him to everybody searching for a quality explainer video. He understood the requirement. I was looking for a clean and simple animation for my project because it was for students. I am very happy and liked the video very much and it is professional, clean and sweet. Thank you for amazing work. I will place two more orders now. You definitely deserve more than 5 stars. I highly recommend it to all. Have a good day!

Seller's Response:

Hi hiringhr, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. I am thrilled that you loved your experience; I will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. I put customer experience and satisfaction in my priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work I put into your project. Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

The person doing the voiceover wasn't British, it was someone putting on a British accent (not done very well). Overall, the quality wasn't good enough to use on our website. We found another creative who did give us the video we needed which was much better. Parts of the video were good but around 80% of it was poorly done. It was difficult to suggest any amendments as there was too much that needed improvement.




No comments:

Post a Comment