Monday, April 20, 2020

Create Animated Explainer Video Or Sale Video











About:

I will create a 2D animated explainer video with any logo, picture or script of text.



I can do videos of any length. Please contact me for videos over 60 seconds. Its always better to message me before placing order as turnaround time can vary.



Why you should buy from me?



  • I have 100+ satisfied customers that enjoyed the video I made for them.
  • I personally handle script writing, voice-over recording etc, create animations and do all editing. This ensures the quality much better.
  • I work full time on Fiverr, it means that I am available 24/7 for your support.
  • I provide UNLIMITED revisions to ensure the customer satisfaction.


My videos include:



  • 100% Satisfaction (or full amount refund)
  • Modern Animations
  • 1080 HD Quality
  • Royalty free background music
  • Professionally synced voice over
  • UNLIMITED revisions


Your satisfaction comes first to me, that's why I give UNLIMITED revisions with my all packages.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very well worked.

Seller's Response:

Quality delivery!

Seller's Response:

Fantastic work and it was a pleasure working with Aimee!

:

Outstanding experience.

:

gray Devine I recommend using




No comments:

Post a Comment