Friday, April 17, 2020

Create Whiteboard Explanatory Animated Videos











About:

  • I will create a Whiteboard Stop-Motion Animation Video for your Music, Poetry, or Promotion Needs. using your mp3 or .wav audio.  (for Lyric Videos, see add-ons or private message me prior to ordering) 
  • starting at $25 per minute of audio , with a one minute minimum. 
  • Order 1 gig per each minute of your song (round up past 30 seconds). So if your song is 3 minutes and 30 seconds~Order 4 gigs worth, etc. Or if you prefer i can send you a custom offer just message me with time and or sample of your song.
  • Private message me prior to ordering to for best results and to make sure whiteboard animation can work with your project.
  • Just send me the audio file and lyrics after you order (you will be prompted). I'll create something great for ya.
  • Please contact me about lyric video options, or combining lyrics with images.
Video Type
  • Animated


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and a amazing dance wow shorty got nice video editing skills. Got very best intro for my videos.

:

Excellent customer service, and follow up. very professional.

:

Thankyou hope to work for you again.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment