Thursday, April 16, 2020

Create Short Video Ads For Youtube











About:

If you are looking for quality and affordability, then you are with the right Gig . I will create an awesome short video ads for your youtube channel and website, that will be of agency quality with the fraction of its cost


WHY ME?

First of all, I love creating short animated video ads. I create ads as they are for my own company. I pay attention to every minute detail. And I promise to deliver Top Notch Quality Animated Explainer Videos



My video includes:


  •     100% refund guaranty.
  •     Full Hd 1080p
  •     100% High-Quality Video
  •     Unique video with your favourite backgrounds Colour
  •     Background royalty free music
  •     Background royalty free sound effects
  •     Add Intro/Outro
  •     Unlimited revisions regarding my work (animation portion)
  •     Basic gig include only videos as uploaded.





please contact me before making an order .


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Big help thx. :)

Seller's Response:

Yay!!! You are the best!!! I apologize for being terrible at communicating, but you were great at asking the right questions and delivering a great service. Thank You.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!! Outstanding Experience and love to work with him again and again.

:

Good

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment