Sunday, April 19, 2020

Create A Whiteboard Animation Video Ad











About:

Hello! 

If you are here on Fiverr because you’re looking for someone to create an Amazing WHITEBOARD ANIMATION VIDEO to use to promote your business, then you are in the right place… 

I will make the BEST WHITEBOARD ANIMATION VIDEO for your business!

Why me?

·         100% satisfaction OR Refund

·         A unique high-quality video.

·         Bonus For my returning clients

A Script is Necessary  for every order to start the project.

Pricing:

Basic Package $5:

·         up to 150 words.

·         Free Background Music

·         1080p Video Quality

Standard Package $15:

·         up to 150 words.

·         Synchronization of video with voice-over provided by you

Premium Package $25:

·         up to 150 words.

·         Male/Female Voice-over by Professional Artists.

·         Complete Synchronization of video with voice over.

NOTE:

- I will include many images from my library (no custom images) inspired by your script

- If you wish to include your own music or pictures, please send me the files

Questions? 

Send me a message! I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks and Looking Forward to seeing you Happy with work -:)

 

Reviews


:

reliable and quickly understands our requirements. thanks Jessie...look forward to future engagements

:

on time with excellence

:

Great turn around time and quality. thank you.

:

Phenomenal work!

:

Good experience




No comments:

Post a Comment