Sunday, April 19, 2020

Make A Custom Animated Sales Promo Explainer Video











About:

>>>>Professional Videos in Best Budget<<<<



This gig is about Custom Exaplainer videos, Unique thing about this gig is that I do not use templates and commonly used characters like most people doing, so my clients always get Fresh and Unique animated video.



Videos are used for:

  • Explaining
  • Promoting 
  • Advertising
  • Tutorial
  • or for any purpose you have


Watch sample here. 

https://youtu.be/ZHEZraHUMnk



What do you get:

  • Professional Quality
  • Desired file format
  • Up to 1080p FHD quality
  • Video matching your website's and business' style
  • Reasonable prices compared to high priced sellers
  • Unique and original content
  • After sale service. 
  • All in one spot for complete videos solution from script to awesome video
  • and much more. 


Here is process:

  1. Contact me first
  2. Send me script OR buy script writing in Gig Extras.
  3. Now relax while I do the work. 
  4. Done! Ready to go live.


Different styles:

  • Text based
  • Minimal
  • Animated icons
  • Complete scenes based
  • Characters based
  • and any style you want. You can also show me example.


This pricing is for 30 sec

It is better to contact me before placing order so I can help you properly.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Exceeding expectation! Easy to work with, Thanks a bunch!

:

The seller​​ was skilled and very accommodating for the changes​. I would definitely reorder​ again.

:

Custom video with great quality in such a low price in very impressive. It was my first order from him and I'm satisfied. Very responsive in communication and delivered fast before the deadline. I highly recommend him. Will order again very soon.

:

It was great experience working on you project. Thank You for providing clear instructions. You can contact me any time.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment