Sunday, April 19, 2020

Create A Fascinating Whiteboard Video











About:

I will create a fascinating whiteboard video 

It is recommended to contact through inbox first then place order 


 100% satisfaction 

What you will get 

  •  AWESOME whiteboard video 
  • 1080 HD video
  •  Royalty Free Background music
  •  UNLIMITED REVISIONS until satisfaction! (Note that I DO NOT offer free revisions for errors in the voice over script.)

  • 2 days delivery time 
  • YOUR brand coloring!
                    

Pricing

  • Basic Package  60 seconds running time, 1080p, free BGM at only $5
  • Standard Package 60 seconds running time, 1080p, free BGM,Voice-Over,at only $15
  • Premium Package 90 seconds running time, 1080p, free BGM,Voice-Over,48 hours delivery at only $25




Reviews


:

I am very impressed with the work. I wanted a video for my YouTube channel and NOT a sales video. I was a little hesitant at first since most people on Fiverr just do marketing/sales whiteboard videos. I am glad I went with animationsquare. The quality of the sketches is great and it did not feel like he just used clip art. It feels like he actually drew most of the illustrations for my vide. Commendable effort. I highly recommend working with him. I will be back for more.

:

Video is great. Asked for a custom job and got a great customized project. Totally buy it again.

:

great service

:

Good work, thank you bro!

:

great service as always




No comments:

Post a Comment