Sunday, April 12, 2020

This Plumber Powerful Whiteboard Video











About:

Are  you looking for a POWERFUL Plumber Whiteboard  Video for your website or your business... Then, this is it.



In this gig I will personalize this exact video for a Plumber with your business info on the lower third.



You can use it for your website, Vimeo, business, presentations or social network to atrract more clients.



What I need from you:



  • Business Name
  • City, State or Service Area
  • Website address
  • Phone number


You will get:



  • HD Video (1280 x 720 px) in MP4 format.


With GIG EXTRAS:



  • I will put your logo, photo or any info you want at the end of the video.
  • I will make a FULL HD video 1920 x 1080 px
  • I will add background music




ORDER NOW ! And impress your clients !



If you have any questions, please contact me.



EXPRESS DELIVERY : 24 HOURS OR LESS!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very nice work.

Seller's Response:

Great the best really fast and professional

Seller's Response:

Thank You!

:

Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:

Thank You!




No comments:

Post a Comment