Friday, April 17, 2020

Make 2D Animation Video Or Animated Explainer Video











About:

Do you want a Professional 2D animation video for your product, service or business? Then you're at the right place. Ask for relevant samples before placing for your order. I'm a professional video animator and would love to help you in any of your matters. This gig services include:



1- 2D Animation video.

2- Voice over recording.


3- Background music.

4- Voice Sync.

5- Unlimited revisions.



***IMPORTANT



  • For 24 hours delivery the voice over should be ready at the time of ordering, else I will need an additional day or two to get it recorded.
  • Kindly inbox me your details before placing your order directly.


This gig is one stop solution for all your needs. The most unique thing about this gig is you'll get your order within 1-2 days no matter how long your script is. I would love to provide you with my samples before working on your order. I'm 24/7 available for your service, just inbox me If you've any queries. My work would always exceed your expectations. Looking forward to work with you.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

What an amazing person to work with! Never gave me the impression that I was bothering him. Always willing to modify the smallest details! Will work with again and I HIGHLY recommend!

:

As always, great job, awesome video. This seller is very understanding and makes revisions perfect to the directions. Very few revisions needed.

:

Very easy to work with. Does a fantastic job each time. We have purchased 10 + videos from this vendor. Perfect every time. True artist.

:

great experience. He is willing to make the videos until we are satisfied. Does a great job every time. We have used him for 8 videos and are ordering more.

:

After completion of this project, I've reached to this conclusion that he's my best buyer of all time. I'll continue making awesome videos for you. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment