Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Create A Heartfelt 2D Animated Explainer Video











About:

My animation videos are for when you're short on time but big on ideas. And in the 21st century who has enough time?



So, it is a custom to guide people in understanding anything from the biggest to the smallest amount of information in a limited period of time, and that is done through the educational, entertaining and inspirational form factor of my animated explainer videos.


Why pick me to create your animation videos?



  • Story: I will attract your audience to your product/service through emotionally engaging them with a heartfelt narrative.



  • Educate, Entertain, Inspire: I will stimulate the mental growth of your audience while keeping them entertained.



  • Uniquely Tailored: I will create an original story and animation video which corresponds to your brand design/corporate identity. 


What you will receive:



  • Premium quality custom animated video.

  • 1080p or 4k video file, fully edited with sound effects and soundtrack.


Animated Video Formats:



  • Explainer

  • Training

  • Commercials
  • Announcements/Reveals
  • Case Studies
  • Whiteboard Animations
  • Personalised Short Stories


Your satisfaction is my priority!

For custom quotes please message me.



I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing job! Was able to listen and implement a wonderful piece of art that we just love. I would recommend this to everyone!

Seller's Response:

George is amazingly talented in his craft, and delivered us a unique and compelling animation video that was beyond what we expected! He was thorough in understanding our project, and very communicative throughout. If you're looking for an animation to take your business to the next level, I seriously wouldn't look elsewhere! Thanks George!

:

Thank you so much, Dave! You were my best client, yet! This was a successful project because of our collaborative efforts, and I thank you for allowing me and entrusting me the creative freedom to deliver something that we both loved working on.

:

Great service!

:

Best experience thus far on Fiverr! Very prompt communication and followed directions exactly as described to produce a video that went above and beyond expectations. Will definetely work with them again! A+




No comments:

Post a Comment