Thursday, April 16, 2020

Create An Impressive Whiteboard Animation Video











About:

Online whiteboard animation is an innovative and creative media form proven to engage viewers.



I will work with you to create a professional whiteboard style animated explainer video using your text script. Perfect for presentations, celebrations, product & services advertisement, or any other ideas you have in mind!



Your video will be completely customized including royalty free music and images, and If you purchase a video with a voice over, you can expect high quality, real-human voice overs recorded by professionals. I can incorporate any images or logos you supply, or alternatively use my stock library of cartoons. Note that individual characters/images are all static/non-moving.



If you'd like me to incorporate the voice over you supply, or you require something other than the Basic, Standard, or Premium packages, feel free to contact me and we can work out an offer suitable for your project.



For any other questions, feel free to send me a message and I'll get back to you shortly!



Order now!



* Satisfaction guaranteed! I'll do one revision of the work if you have any issues. Please note however, there are no revisions on voice overs.



Reviews


:

Exactly what I needed! Will continue with more work.

:

It was great!

:

He asked the right questions at the start and it was delivered as described on time.

:

Great work

:

Always the best




No comments:

Post a Comment