Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Make A Best Motiongraph Personal Branding











About:

Hi Welcome to My Gig,



My portfolio in channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoz3_s7rSCVfNwkO85DgLxA/videos?view_as=subscriber



Are you looking for PROFESSIONAL VIDEO editing service with tons of experience that can delivery ?
Well, you came to the right place! 



I can help with:

  •  Instagram editing
  •  Professional video editing and post-production on films,
  •  After Effect template editing
  •  Wedding & Birthday titles
  •  Aerial footage editing
  •  Commercials
  •  Music videos

  •  Promotions.
  •  Documentaries.
  •  Adding intro.
-Remove shakes from a clip.
-Adding Logos.
-Adding background Royalty free music.


  • I can provide video files in AVI, MP4, MOV, ready to be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, or the web.


Each job differs from the one before and this is a complex process, so please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want to make sure I can do what you need. 



PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME BEFORE PURCHASING!!!

'Thank you'


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment