Thursday, April 9, 2020

Create Explainer Animation Video











About:

Hello welcome to my Gig. I am aimal, an animation expert. I am offering a never seen offer on fiverr. I will create a High quality Explainer animation for you. My animation will not only helps you in increase in views but will also generate sale..



Explainer animation helps you to increase your audience by providing high quality video and engaging content.



What I Offer:
Explainer video Animation
High Quality Video
Script writing
Voice over
Royalty free music
Unlimited Revisions



Tools I use:
After effects

Adobe animate


You get:
Unlimited revisions,

HD quality video (1080p)

Video in any format (By default we deliver in mp4)


Inbox us if you have any questions



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is very helpful and good professional

Seller's Response:

good buyer

:

He is very helpful and good professional

:

thank you. hope to get 5star in future

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment