Friday, April 10, 2020

Creat 2D Animation Video











About:

I will Create A Stunning 2D Promotional Video



If You Want To Increase Your Sales Conversion Or You Want To Build Your Product Sales Then You Are At The Right Place. I Will Create Fully Customized, Detailed, Animation.



What We Offer for $30:



  • Engaging 2D Animated Video created for your Script (up-to 75 words )
  • Lively Characters and Stunning Graphics 
  • Professional Voice-Over Recording
  • Fine Background sound and music effects
  • Revisions
  • Add Your Logo/Branding
  • Support        


What Kind Of Video's We Deliver?



-Text Based Animation 



-2d Explainer 



And I will also do custom animation so it depends on the script and your requirements.



If you wanna something extra not mentioned in the script please contact me I will provide Everything and exactly you want.



Video marketing is doing wonders for small and big business worldwide.

Keep your audience engaged with a beautiful custom 2d animated explainer video created just for your needs.




Contact me to start planning on your project



Thanks 

Ubaid Khan (where you can trust)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good experience. I was not sure what to expect, but I love this! I have a couple revisions, they were taken well and completed right away to have a great product that I can't with to use. Thanks so much.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience. I am happy that you're Satisfied with the animation video

Seller's Response:

with my crappy requirements, he created an amazing cartoon. My friends were amazed. highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

It was Outstanding experience working on that project. I am pleased that you're Satisfied with the final video

Seller's Response:

Excellent seller, I am very happy with the results. Warmly recommend his services.




No comments:

Post a Comment