Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Create Killer Kinetic Typography Explainer Video For You











About:

I will create a HIGH Quality Awesome Kinetic Typography ANIMATED EXPLAINER  Video for YOUR Business product or service!



What does the package include?

-Amazing typography video using your script

-Full 1080p HIGH QUALITY resolution for your video

-Background color and an image of your choice

-I will make your video in any format

-Royalty Free Music included in the background for free.

-Unlimited Revisions

100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied!

What I need from you:

-The Script/Text that will be used for the video (REQUIRED)

-Your Logo and Website URL (OPTIONAL)

-Images you want to add (OPTIONAL)

-Music of your choice (OPTIONAL)



I offer very reasonable prices, because I believe that videos that create an impact don’t need to be expensive. My videos help you make a memorable, human connection with your viewers, so you that they remember you as a person, and not text on a screen.

I’m excited to offer you my best service!

ORDER NOW!

IMPORTANT -- Please contact me before ordering so I can meet your personal needs.

⏳ In less than 24 hours the price will increase to $100– so get this launch offer NOW!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional and responsive to edits that needed to be made.

:

Great work. Very responsive.

:

Video is exactly how we communicated throught emails. Great work

:

The seller was easy to work with.

:

delivered exactly what I want and I am very very very happy with the work!!! GREAT JOB... KINETICXPERTS!!! highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment