Sunday, May 10, 2020

Create A Fully Customized 2D Animated Explainer Video











About:

Hi,

I will create a high quality Animated Explainer or Infographics video that engages your clients. The videos I create have a professional touch and are colorful and modern to showcase your brand. My videos are also very affordable, so you get a video that suits your needs and budget. A fully custom and unique video, no templates used. I want to make sure your experience working with me leads to your brands success!

>>> More than 2000+ Happy Customers <<<



What you will get:

  • Color background
  • Voice-over (any Accent)
  • Elements from my copyright free collection
  • 2D animations, Inforgraphics and Characters
  • Background music
  • Full HD 1080p resolution




Please provide the following:

  • A written Script 
  • Logo and Website URL
  • Voice Over file

 

Note:

  • Script & Voice Over changes after the video was delivered > will cost you extra $.

 

CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING





Why me?



  • Quick response
  • 7+ years Animation Experience
  • VIP Customer Support
  • Delivery before deadline
  • Discounts for bulk orders

  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Special Bonus for my regular clients
  • Money Back Guarantee




Order TODAY and let me make you HAPPY!!! 

Reviews


:

Great work, as always!

:

Thank you for editing my video! Great work

:

Work was very professionally done and the seller was great to work with !

:

Fantastic seller always provides a great quality animation!

:

Thanks for the great work




No comments:

Post a Comment