Saturday, May 2, 2020

Create Animated Typographic, Infographic Explainer Video











About:

PLEASE CONTACT AND DISCUSS BEFORE ORDERING.

I WILL PROVIDE YOU A SAMPLE OF THE REQUIRED WORK BEFORE YOU ORDER.

Please be 100% that I'm the guy you want before you place the order.

  • Explain you idea. Briefly.
  • If you have any example, please be sure to send me the link/file.
  • Thoroughly draft all the details, express the idea, if not verbally possible, you can give me a rough sketch or similar idea.
  • Please be precise and to the point about the requirement. Feel free to discuss your idea with me, I'll most probably reply within 10 minutes.


Please contact for further details.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you once more dejestorm for this outstanding delivery. Looking forward to future business.

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience

:

Thank you! I'm glad you like my services!

:

Great work.. Super Fast Delivery!.. I’d recommend for all graphic design projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment