Sunday, May 3, 2020

Create An Animated Explainer Video











About:

Please msg me if you have any special Requirements.



Why my service is Best
  
  I offer High-quality animated videos and not only this but I offer longer duration videos
For eg If you are looking for a 60-sec animation, you will have to spend at least $ 175 or more but I am offering it at 135$  isn't it amazing


What else do I offer? 
  Unlimited Revisions until you are happy with the final video. 


Services included in This Gig:- 


* High-Quality Animated Explainer Video
* High-quality Voice over (American/ British/Australian etc)
Background Music AND Sound effects

FULL HD quality 1080 p.
* Script or Story for your video if you don't have any script ready yet. 



If you have any doubts, please contact me and I will be happy
to help you. 


 Note: If you are on a tight budget pls let me know, I will be happy
to customize the order as per your tight budget, and you will get a Full HD
high-quality animated video ready to promote your company or business. 


Cheers. 
HappyVFX  :-)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing, Happy understood my needs like no other designer I have used on Fiverr. He's very quick to respond, goes above and beyond, is very creative, and professional, if I could give him more than 5 stars I would!

:

Thank you for your kind words. I had a great time with your project. 👍

:

Love it!! Very High quality service. This guy is just amazing. Very friendly and easy to work with. He did an awesome job. He has great animation skills and is extremely professional. If you are looking for someone to create an excellent explainer video then he is your guy. I highly recommend working with HappyVFX.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment