Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Create An Exceptional Sales, Promo 2D Explainer Video











About:

***READ BEFORE ORDERING***





Do you know that a 2-D Animation video can add life to your product or service?



I have good experience in creating top-notch animation videos for awesome

companies and individuals. I can help you create an exemplary explainer video or sales video for your business, product or service to increase engagement, boost sales and more. My clients have

seen more engagement and sales using my service. For just  $150  I’ll create a  1-Minute

video for you (150 word script)




What do you get from ordering my Gig:

  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed 
  • Full HD video 
  • Unlimited Revision 
  • Professional Voice Over 
  • Free Captivating Logo intros you can use for your other campaigns
  • Background Music 


Script 

Once you provide a script or have approved our script but need to make changes after the voice over has been recorded, it will incur an extra cost. If however there was a mistake on the voice over, it will be corrected for free.



Kindly send a message if you have more questions before ordering. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely amazed, very beautiful work! Thank you so much! Will be ordering again when I can!

Seller's Response:

You are welcome. I'm glad I could work with you

Seller's Response:

the seller is great at what he does. he helped me meet a deadline and he surpassed my expectations.

Seller's Response:

Thank you. I'm quite grateful for the kind compliment

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment