Sunday, April 19, 2020

Create Kinetic Typography Video With Motion Graphics











About:

Are you looking for an effective way  to promote your business, product or service? You've come to the right place. I will create a Top Quality Kinetic Typography Animated Explainer Video for YOU!  



I'm Nahian Bin Rahman, a Bachelor's Degree holder in Multimedia Engineering.I'm working in a Chinese Animation Company since 2 years.  

 


The softwares that I mostly use: 
  • Adobe After Effect CC
  • Renderforest
  • Moovly
  • Animaker 
  • Adobe Animate CC


Requirements:
  1.  A Voice-over Script & Visualization Description. I can make changes to the script if it's necessary.
  2. Logo and URL (optional) 




My working process:



· I create a storyboard with the script provided by you
· I send the storyboard waiting for your approval and then I start to produce the animation

· I send the animation (not the final version)and wait for approval. Changes are made according to clients' needs.

· I send the final version 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Now, confidently you may Hit "Order Now"  and be prepared for a perfectionist's delight.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment