Sunday, April 12, 2020

Create A Sales Motion Whiteboard Video











About:

Kindly contact me for orders above 90 seconds.

Bitte kontaktieren Sie mich für Bestellungen über 90 Sekunden.

.

Are you thinking of standing out in your Enterprise? 

I will help make sure your business remains Engaged & Flawless.



With over 30 years of Advertising and Marketing with NIVEA, I have been able to establish my skills in providing professional advice and making animation videos towards building your very own Enterprise.



What does my package include?
  • Motion whiteboard SVG
  • Full HD Videos of any length
  • Scriptwriting (charged according to the number of words)
  • Voice over, background music and branded logos included in all my Videos


I also provide all service associated with whiteboard videos to make deliveries faster.




Reviews


:

Very easy to work with. Since this was almost our first Fiverr contact, I was very important for us to get a good contact. We recommend her to other customers. Thank you!

:

Good collaboration and quick replies & revisions. She was very patient with our revisions and she has brought our very complex subject well to the point.

:

Awesome job and exactly what I was looking for. Will order again!

:

Our second project with Gori and we are very happy again. Thank you!

:

2nd job with Gregoria, I'm sure there will be more




No comments:

Post a Comment