Saturday, April 11, 2020

Make Best Whiteboard Animation And Explainer Video











About:

Hi My Name is Mohsin Ali I am expert in making 2d or Whiteboard Animation. I am new in fiverr but i have more than 3 years experience in this field. My Learning Skill is too fast so I hope you give me work i understand. So Let me know if you have any questions or information share with me to help us.



Thanks

Freelancermnt

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I don't give reviews very often, however on this on instance I have to say something again. This is my 7th job with Mo. He puts in a lot of thoughts and care into my jobs and I will be using him again.

:

Thanks for sharing truth

:

Mo is amongst the top talents you can rely on to bringing out the spark on your white board animation. He is careful, attentive and very hard working. At first I was reluctant to write a review for him because I was of the opinion that just one job was not sufficient to do this. He has so far completed 5 great jobs for me and I can confidently say that he adds life to your white board animations stories. I will definitely make him my number one choice to making all my white board animations. I must add that he delivers his jobs ahead of schedule and also at the most affordable price. My advise to you is: Think carefully and write your script properly and allow Mo to bring out the magic in it

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment