Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Create An Eye Catching Whiteboard Animation Video











About:

First of all nice to find you here, so a warm welcome for coming on my whiteboard animation gig,



hi, dear, if you are in search of the white board animation, 2D animation video or explainer video then you are in the right place,  I am expert with white board animation video and can do the job professionally,



to see my portfolio please check the link below

https://urlzs.com/syJzk



so I can go through any of your concept, 

the white board animation video that I will create , will contain

 the following



  • Qualified Voice Over
  • Royals Free Music 
  • Sync voice-over with video 
  • Add your Logo/ URL
  • Delivered in .mp4 format 
  •  Free Commercial Rights Handover so you can use the video for commercial purposes

·          

I will require your script and content, any images , logo, link etc,



so  what are you waiting for ,just place the order to see the amazing results, thankyou

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment