Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Make 2D Animation Video Or 2D Animated Explainer Video











About:

💥NOTE: With 100% satisfaction record your satisfaction is guaranteed.


Feel intimidated by the notion of creating a 2d animation video? There’s no need to be -- they just represent another excellent way to get your content out to your target audience.


🎯Why should you buy my service? 


Level one Seller by Fiverr
✅Because of my brilliant reviews from some of the top entrepreneurs.
✅Because I've delivered over 50+ Explainer videos with 5-Star Rating


💥I will make a 2d animation video for you.
Please check my Premium portfolio at www.fiverr.com/hamzabanani 


💥What you receive :


✅Full HD mp4 file with Sound Effects and Background music
✅Background Music
✅High quality Graphics/Animation/Transitions/Effects 




🎶Voice over accents (options) 


✅American accent 
✅British accent 
✅Spanish accent 
✅Australian accent 
✅French




Your satisfaction is my priority. I endeavor to answer any questions you have within an hour unless I'm asleep! 


❓ If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.


📞Please contact me first before placing it.


I’m looking forward to working with you! Just message me for a custom quote.


  • Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work, end result was fantastic.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for the awesome review, I'm glad to help

Seller's Response:

By far one of the best services ever bought on Fiverr, and in general - one of the best freelancers I've worked with. hands down. So professional, so polite, so fast! I would highly recommend to anyone making an explainer video.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for the awesome review, I'm glad to help

Seller's Response:

Clear and consistent communication, every promise was delivered, accepted and executed all our feedbacks perfectly. Very professional service and great result!




No comments:

Post a Comment