Saturday, April 11, 2020

Create Awesome Speed Drawing Intro Of Your Logo Or Name











About:

Hello there,

 

I will make a whiteboard animation or speed drawing of your logo and also I can speed write your message. I will deliver it within 12 hours ( Only Premium package ).



Why do you need a whiteboard logo animation?

  • To create Brand Awareness.
  • More professional.
  • Eye-Catching And Attention-Grabbing 



    Here's what you'll get for $5:

    • Video size is  720p video
    • Desired music 
    • 3 revision 
    • Video length ( no restriction )                     



    Here's what you'll get for $10:

    • Video size is Full HD 1920x1080
    • Desired music 
    • 3 revision 
    • Video length ( no restriction )                     



      Here's what you'll get for $15;

      • Video size is Full HD 1920x1080
      • Desired music 
      • Unlimited revision  
      • Delivered in just 12 hours.               



                     
  • If you have any question feel free to contact before order. I will response within 1/3 hours
  • I look forward to hearing from you soon and appreciate your time and consideration of my gig.



    Sincerely,

    My prints

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller is amazing he always carry out the simplicity concept, his work is simple and eye catching he never compromise in design he deliver the best design. Long time business to do with you 👍

:

The seller was really good in understanding my requirements and a rapid delivery. Great responses on my required revisions. Would definitely order again!!

:

Thanks for the review! I am doing my best to make my service better and faster for you!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment