Saturday, April 11, 2020

Create Outstanding Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video











About:

Hi

Do You Want to create  whiteboard animation or explainer video for your brand and other purpose , You're at the very right place now. I look forward to helping your dreams become reality.



I can do videos of any length! Just send us a message for any video and length, I'll also create a custom offer to make ordering easy.

MY SERVICES 

  • Script
  • voiceover
  • 1080 HD video
  • Rounds as per budget
  • Background music
  • ·         Branding and Color Scheme

PACKAGES  



I offer 3 packages, so hopefully one will match your requirements, but if you are looking for a whiteboard animation with something included that isn’t mentioned, INBOX ME as I’m happy to create a custom offer for you.



WHY YOU CHOOSE ME?

I have vast experience in whiteboard animation explainer video and i have created many videos As a proof of my experience i will sending you screen shot of my whiteboard animation videos  that i have created.

The best thing about me is that i will never satisfy until my client, and you will enjoy while working with me.

Drop me a message if you have any questions

Thanks



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment