Monday, April 13, 2020

Create A 2D Explainer Video











About:

Why should you buy my service? 

Because I've delivered over 1200+ Explainer videos only on this gig and over 6800 Total Completed Orders in the last 10 years.



What you receive :

High quality Graphics/Animation/Transitions/Effects

Bg Music and SFX 

Full HD Video





BASIC $10 - 5 sec




    • 5-second with your text (10 words)

    • Sync with your Voiceover (10 sec)

    • Images from our Exclusive Library + Your Logo
    • You must Provide the Script and the voice over
    • Delivery time is 5 DAYS
    • 1920x1080Video  




STANDARD $160 - 60 sec
    • Voice Over Recording and Sync (150 words script - PLEASE INCLUDE PRONUNCIATIONS FOR UNUSUAL NAMES, ACRONYMS, AND WORDS) - Only EN voiceover, for other languages please contact me first. 
    • All from Basic


PREMIUM $230 - You get script, voice and video
  • Script - 150 words
  • Voice Over - 60 sec
  • Video - 60 sec 






I do not draw... I use pictures/clipart.



If you have other requirements just contact me and I´ll reply soon.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

No revisions to script and voice over. Revision is for video only.



Order TODAY and let me make you HAPPY !!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller, fast delivery and high quality!

Seller's Response:

Very easy working with Sorinela. This is our second time working with her and we will do so again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for feedback 🙏

:

Thank you, bought from this seller many times before. My to-go person for whiteboard explainer videos.

:

Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment