Wednesday, March 11, 2020











About:

  • i will prepare a video which will enhance your market position and will allow you to achieve your goals
  • I am expert in creation of Explainer Videos , whiteboard animations , Video Editing . I have a long experience in my fields . Feel free to ORDER ME in my specialities . 

    Regards :

    faiq enthusiastic09

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick response, good work.. The only thing I would suggest is the description states put your website in video.. But when I ordered and asked to add URL to entire video in bottom right, this was too much editing and would cost extra.. As well to add my own provided intro to video.. This was extra work.. I did both myself in 30 seconds...

Seller's Response:

I would rate him good sir. actually in all sample there is said u cn post our video on ur website. there was nothing said that there will be url all over. plus I said cost extra bit that ws just 5$ . well ovrall it was a good experience

:

This was the second animated video that enthusiastic09 did for NOOZ, and I am very pleased! We will definitely be using enthusiastic09 again! Will

:

thank u very much

:


No comments:

Post a Comment