Wednesday, March 11, 2020











About:

Are you looking for a professional 2D ANIMATION artist for an explainer video?

ENGAGE YOUR AUDIENCE!!!

 

What you can get by MY 2D Animation Video skill?

·Fastest response and a 2D ANIMATION.

·100% Satisfactory and Money back guarantee.

·Special Bonus for my regular clients.

·Images from our Exclusive Hand Drawn Library + Your Logo.

·Background Music for 2D ANIMATION VIDEO.

·1080p HD Video in MP4 or any format you need.

 Why me: 

·         4 years of experience in making animated videos.

·         Have a great sense of knowing what the customer is demanding.

·         You can use my created videos anywhere commercially

 

If you need custom Explainers animation so please contact me. 



Thanks for visiting my Gig.

 

Reviews


:

the seller is responsive

:

again outstanding h jobs will catch you for my next project 100% thanks for fast delivery

:

This seller's work is amazing. He is talented, to the point of perfection. He did a custom order explainer video for me, that was way beyond his commitment & now on I will be doing all my videos with him. Timely delivery even on a complex job. Very patient and pleasant at work. No. 1 Video animator.

:

Great job Outstanding experience Highly recommended

:

Amazing work for the final project. Followed the scripted to the letter.




No comments:

Post a Comment