Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Create A Videoscribe Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video











About:

★MORE THAN 100 HAPPY CUSTOMERS WITH 100% RATING! ★



First-time buyers, please Contact me before ordering!!! Some script might not suit this kind of Animation. 

I will provide a Custom Offer according to your requirement.

Please check FAQ below.



What do I need from you to start working on your order?

  •  A written script (REQUIRED in every order)
  •  Logo and website URL (if needed)
  •  Voice-over audio file.

What do you get for $20?

  • Best Quality Whiteboard Video up to 30 sec.
  • Want more than 30 Sec video? Add $20 for every 30 sec .
  • Free Background music if needed.
  • Free Voiceover sync.
  • 1080p FullHD MP4 video.



30 Sec is approximately 35-45 words for Non-voice over script(if you don’t need the voice for your video) & 75-90 words for Voice over script



Note:

  • Even if you give the audio file, I need a written script for that voiceover.
  • I don't draw any custom images. I use Videoscribe to create videos.

 

Reviews


:

Heinjoy is seriously one of the best animators on Fivver. I just give him my script and he works his magic!

:

I'm always amazed at your work! You really are the best at what you do. Thank you so much.

:

Hienjoy was very professional and helpful.

:

Thanks for your time and your great work!

:

Love it! You're the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment