Monday, May 4, 2020

Create 2D Animation Promotional Video Explainer Video











About:

Hello! Thanks for standing here.
Do you want high quality 2d animation video?



Having an experience of 1 year in creating 
2d Animation.



Here are some benefits 2d animation video:
        → Bring your ideas to life
        → Pull on your clientele’s heartstrings or get them hyped
        → Animations have the power to increase the SEO of your website



My services included:

        → Whiteboard animation video
        → Promotional video
        → Explainer video
        → Intro/Outro video


That's why I love to create 2d animated videos.



I believe in "Making Customers instead of Money" because,
 "Customer is KING"


Availability: 24/7


Feel free to contact me and Visualise your Ideas !

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Took a bit more time to finish and had to pay additional amount for the end product. Still recommendable!

Seller's Response:

Yes I charged extra amount because he changed the script and increase the words. Due to increasing the words, the length of video increased. Thats why I charged extra amount!

:

We eventually got there, but there were a lot of delays and problems along the way. There were too many obvious mistakes during the process that should have been noticed without me asking for these to be changed. Although the seller was happy to change all these when I highlighted them, the time taken to do some changes was too long.

:

shamoon9117 is awesome! He listened attentively to my requests and executed beautifully. No changes were needed. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

:

Really liked his work. Extra fast delivery. Nicely Done. Would like to work again with him in future, Recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment