Monday, April 13, 2020

Make A Whiteboard Or 2D Animated Video In 24Hrs











About:

In the light of COVID-19, gig pricing lowered by 20%. Let us help each other in this hard time.           



              Get Amazing Whiteboard & 2d Animated Explainer videos in 24 hours




Do you have an amazing idea for a business or a presentation? But you don't know how to explain it.



Don't Worry I am here to help you with your problem. I will make an amazing Explainer video using your script.



I can create a video of any length. Just Place the order and add additions words and services that are required OR you can ask me to send you an invoice



My Services as follows:



#1. Make an Explainer video of any length.

#2. Add Logo

#3. Background Music.

#4. Voice-over recording

#5. Voice-over sync

#6. Cheap Prices.

#7. Unlimited Revisions*.



**IMPORTANT NOTE*



I offer unlimited revisions in the animations. But if you need revisions in voice over, then there will be an extra cost for voice revision. So please make sure you have provided me the final script. 



Feel free to contact for SAMPLE WORK and more info

Reviews


:

Perfect work

:

very good, 100% recommended

:

Good job, timely delivery.

:

Amazing this guy is great

:

great job on this project!




No comments:

Post a Comment