Wednesday, March 11, 2020











About:

HUNDREDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS



ENGAGE YOUR AUDIENCE!!

This is what you will get in my packages:



  • Full 1080P HD Quality
  • Add your logo
  • Professional Voice Over US Accent male/female 
  • Unlimited revisions in the graphics. (changes in the voice over has an additional charge)
  • Background Music
  • MP4 format
  • Sound effects
  • Scriptwriting
  • Unlimited Revision

  • Extra fast delivery (extra cost)

If you have other requirements just contact me and I will reply soon.

Your satisfaction is important to me, that's why I offer unlimited revisions until you're 100% satisfied

ORDER NOW!

Video can be ready in less time

I offer 2 options for the script

1. My script writer can do the script for you, I just need the information about your products or services

2. If you have a script ready I can use your own script to create the video, double check it for errors, word count and make sure it is finalized.

For both cases keep the following in mind:

WORDS CANNOT BE ADDED AFTER THE SCRIPT IS APPROVED OR SUBMITTED, Changes in voice-over could have additional cost.

Do not worry thinking about the scenes, I am very creative and I will make a video according to the script you send, your total satisfaction is my main objective.

Reviews


:

It was an absolute pleasure working with this seller. Easy to communicate with and the changes that were requested were made to our liking first time round. Extremely happy with the work produced and will definitely be working with this seller again on future projects.

:

It was wonderful working with danielpaliz31! The quality of animation met my expectations, he did a great job with conveying the script's message and the communication was fast. I would definitely recommend danielpaliz31 to others and would work with him again. Thank you!!

:

Great !!!! really recommend him, nothing was to much. he answered very quickly and did an amazing job for us

:

We absolutely loved working with Daniel! He completely met our expectation and we will definitely be reaching out again for other projects.

:

Daniel is a great video creator. He was able to provide a quicker turnaround than I expected. Took my notes and was able to create the video independently and was humble about the revisions and minor details that I wanted. Overall, was a great experience working with him and would recommend. Hope to work with him again on future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment