Monday, March 9, 2020

Make 2D Animation Explainer Video











About:

Do you want to promote your business with Awesome animated video? 

Check Samples at:



https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbM9VMsFjhoaMioEbN3gbgw

Why choose my gig?

  • I have 99% positive rating from around 200 clients of custom animation.
  • I have staff having more than 20 years experience in video production, editing and Graphic design to deliver Custom animation to skyrocket your business.
  • I work till complete satisfaction of my clients, come what may.
  • I can produce video in foreign languages including spanish, French, German etc.

Deal Package 130$:

  • 60 sec custom animation;
  • Script from professional storyboard writer
  • American Male/Female Voice Over
  • Royalty free background music
  • Unlimited reviews
  • Full HD 1080P
  • Free promotion on social pages



Three Step delivery Process:

1.       . As first delivery, Preliminary video will include system generated voice.

2.       Will make revisions for improvement with mutual discussion. 

3.       Once agreed on animations and voice over text, video will be voiced with professional American male artist. Once voiced, revisions  will not be allowed.



Reviews


:

Great service and animation

:

Incredible Animators! Highly recommend

:

Excellent!

:

I Have been working with Ayeshayasin and I love them! My videos keep getting better and better!!!

:

Happy with the final




No comments:

Post a Comment